Microsoft Windows XP or Server 2003 specific instructions
These installation steps are for Windows XP, and Server
1) Open a web browser.
2) Go to our website: http://www.notepage.net
3) In the center of the page, click on the Download
button under the PageGate section.
4) When prompted, click on the Save option.
5) Save the pgsetup.exe file on your desktop.
6) After the file has been downloaded, double
click on it.
7) When prompted, you want to click on the Install
PageGate Server option.
8) Click on Next.
9) Select whether or not you want to view the
ReadMe File and/or Release Notes, then click on Next.
Note: If this is your first time installing the
PageGate Server, please take a moment to review both.
10) Please read the End User License Agreement
(EULA), then select "I accept the agreement" and click
on Next. Left click on OK.
11) In the next step, you will be prompted for
the PageGate Server installation directory. By default,
the installation directory is C:\Program Files(x86)\NotePage\PageGate\
The installation directory can be changed to any local
path. Click on Next to proceed.
12) In the next step, changes to the program
group PageGate will appear under in the start menu can
be made. Click on Next to proceed.
13) Select whether you want to create a Desktop
Icon for PageGate and click on Next.
14) Click on Install to begin installing the
15) Click on Finish to finalize the installation.
16) Be sure to make a copy of the installation file
and store it somewhere safe. You will need it again
if you ever need to reinstall PageGate, or want to install
the Additional PageGate Administrator, Additional PageGate
Monitor, or GUI Client on a workstation.
||1 Ghz x86 32-bit or 64-bit
||1 Gb of
||100 Mb of
free disk space (for application and database)
|| Analog modem for dialup
connections, serial cable for direct connections,
mobile phone or wireless modem that supports the
GSM AT command set for wireless connections, or
a dedicated (always on) internet connection.
can run on Windows XP and newer